J.B. Field's "Merino Explorer" Thermal Boot Sock (Large)
This merino wool winter sock is ideal for those who spend a lot of time outside in cold weather. With a heavy weight cushioning throughout and high content of merino wool these socks will keep your feet warm to -20 C. The arch and ankle support make it a snugger fit that our popular 30 Below Classic which make it ideal for activities such as shoveling, winter walking and hiking.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Double Cuff, Full Cushion, and Impact Support Zones ( strategically reinforced zones) add superior comfort and protection
- Merino Wool - the finest quality of easy care wool for exceptional warmth and softness.
- Ankle & Arch Support- Strategically placed elastic to create grip for superior fit, comfort and performance
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!
SAVE $5 with assorted 3 pack (one red, blue, green)