J.B. Field's "Summer Hiker" Low-cut Merino Wool Sock (2 Pairs)
The J.B.Field's low-cut summer hiker is a merino wool ankle sock that you can wear in your running shoes for various outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, camping and running. The mesh top make them light-weight and breathable while the high merino wool content helps regulate temperature and wick moisture. Because of their construction and stretch, one size fits most, from as small as a women's 6 to as large as a men's 11.
One Size Fits All
(Women's 6-11 Shoe/ Men's 7-11 Shoe)
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Lightweight construction, mesh top, half cushion and arch support
- Merino Wool - We use the best quality wool from Australia for amazing softness and warmth
- Available in two versions: Low cut & Crew length (one size fits all)
- Made proudly here in Toronto, Canada!