Vagden Men's Cashmere & Merino Wool Blend Ribbed Dress Sock
Please note that due to the high percentage (30%) of Cashmere in these socks we recommend that they are hand washed and hang dried. Without a doubt the best quality socks money can buy! These socks are comfortable and luxurious because of the unique blend of yarns used. Pure cashmere is very expensive, which is why we added high quality Merino Wool from Australia to keep the cost reasonable.
The main difference between the casual and dress cashmere socks is that these are ribbed along the foot as well as the leg. They are also slightly lighter in weight making them more suitable for dress shoes and formal occasions. One of the best socks you will ever own!
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9-13 Shoe)
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 30% Cashmere, 12% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Cashmere socks vary quite a bit in terms of content (which is directly related to price) but these have one of the highest percentages of cashmere at 30%
- The cashmere / merino blend is very soft and great for those who only demand the best!
- Casual / Dress weight - not too thick so it can be worn year round and fit into all shoes
- Made Proudly in Toronto, Canada!