J.B. Field's "Thermal Backpacker" Acrylic & Merino Boot Sock
The Thermal Backpacker was created specifically for rugged outdoor activity. Suitable for fall and winter this sock is ideal for people who spend a lot of time outdoors demand a sock which keeps their feet protected, warm, dry, and prevents the growth of bacteria causing odour.
- Content: 50% Acrylic, 22% Merino Wool, 18% Hollofil, 10% Nylon
- Double Cuff, Impact Support Zones (strategically reinforced zones), and Contoured Full Cushion for superior comfort and protection
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada
- Merino Wool is the highest quality wool available. Superwash treatment makes it machine washable and dryable. Merino fibers provide exceptional softness and natural temperature control...making it the most versatile natural fiber
- Hollofil® is DuPont's engineered yarn that minimizes loss of heat, without creating bulk