J.B. Field's 'Thermal Hiker II' Merino Wool Full-Cushion Winter Sock
J.B.Field's Thermal Hiker II is the thinnest thermal sock we make that will still keep you warm in extreme cold. With 64% merino wool and a dense knit these socks are good to -25°C. Because of their flat knit they look like dress socks but function as boot socks.
Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4-8 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 10-13 Shoe)
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 4% Elastic, 2% Lycra Spandex
- Full cushion - cushioning throughout for added comfort/warmth
- Preshrunk Merino Wool - We only use the finest quality wool for exceptional softness and comfort!
- Ideal for hiking and outdoor activities
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!