Stance "Blue Jay Alt Jersey 2" Red Cotton Socks
To catch a good game, head north. Since making their debut in 1977, the Toronto Blue Jays have had some incredible seasons--including back-to-back World Series titles in 1992 and 1993. In addition to snagging two American League pennants, the Jays have won a handful of East Division titles and served as home to greats such as Roberto Alomar, Rickey Henderson, Paul Molitor, and Dave Winfield. Cheer on the team in the Blue Jays Alt Jersey.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot, Heel, And Toe For Cushioning
- 57% Combed Cotton, 30% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.