Stance "Crotalus" Combed Cotton Socks
An ever-present symbol of constriction through centuries of societal protest, the Crotalus snake flicks its forked tongue atop an Infiknit bed of black. Take comfort in the fact that today's struggle will yield the fruit of a better tomorrow... Like an awesome pair of socks such as these.
- 58% Combed Cotton, 25% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Socks sit just below the calf
- Arch support
- Medium cushion
- Reinforced heel & toe
- Terry loop in forefoot, heel & toe
- Seamless toe closure
- Stance embroidery on each sock
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.