Stance "OK Blue Jays" Combed Cotton Crew Socks
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When the Blue Jays made their debut in 1977, the team's uniforms showcased a simple image of the bird that inspired their name. After adorning its jerseys for twenty seasons, the team retired its iconic logo. Nonetheless, fans continued to rally behind it. In 2012, the team unveiled an updated version of this classic design. Back Toronto with Stance's Blue Jays. For a crisp appearance and smooth ride, this classic crew sock features a pique knit and luxurious combed cotton. An elastic arch and self-adjusting cuff cradle the contours of your feet while a reinforced heel and toe offer additional durability. Take flight with Stance's Blue Jays.
- 77% Combed Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Infiknit - Durability Guaranteed for Life
- Performance Arch Support
- Nylon Blend
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.