Stance "Some Things Change" Crew Socks
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Michael Kagan is a Brooklyn based artist known mainly for his iconic images of astronauts which are exhibited all over the world. Kagan has collaborated with the lieks of Pharrell Williams, Billionaire Boys Club and has had his work featured on the cover of White Lies' album "Big TV" which won the top prize for the Best Art Vinyl of 2013. Celebrate his work with this truly breathtaking Stance sock.
- Nylon Blend (60% nylon, 21% polyester, 16% combed cotton, 3% elastane)
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe
- Light Cushion
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.