Vagden "No Ordinary Sock" Merino Wool Cushion Crew Dress Sock
This sock comes from the Vagden Dress line, dubbed the "No Ordinary Sock" due to it's high merino wool content and cushion sole.This sock was made for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, whose duties often keep them on their feet, and who require a dependable wool sock to keep their feet dry and at the right temperature.
These socks are suitable for everyday use and can be worn with dress shoes, but also with boots due to the long length. Manufactured in Toronto, Canada, it comes in four colors.
- Content: 65% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Mid Calf length -
- Cushion Sole- Added protection and comfort
- Temperature and Moisture Regulation - Merino Wool is the best quality wool available. Wool is good at wicking (keeps feet dry) and can help regulate body temperature
- Fits two sizes: Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe); and Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe)
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!