J.B. Field's "Thermal Backpacker" Acrylic & Merino Boot Sock
The Thermal Backpacker was created specifically for rugged outdoor activity in the fall and winter. The blend of merino and acrylic make this sock warm and soft while able to wick moisture. It's mid-weight cushioning throughout add a layer of protection and support for your feet during long hikes.
Shop Assorted 6 pack at 40% OFF.
Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4-8 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content: 50% Acrylic, 22% Merino Wool, 18% Hollofil, 10% Nylon
- Impact Support Zones (strategically reinforced zones) and Contoured Full Cushion for superior comfort and protection
- Merino Wool is the highest quality wool available. Superwash treatment makes it machine washable and dryable. Merino fibers provide exceptional softness and natural temperature control...making it the most versatile natural fiber
- Hollofil® is DuPont's engineered yarn that minimizes loss of heat, without creating bulk
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada