J.B. Field's "Summer Hiker" Crew Merino Wool Hiking Sock
With a light-weight construction and moisture transfer mesh these socks are ideal for summer hiking. Because of their construction and stretch, one size fits most, from as small as a women's 6 to as large as a men's 12.
For low-cut no show click here
How is Merino wool temperature regulating? As your body heats up, the moisture in the fabric evaporates and cools the air between the fabric and your skin.
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Lightweight construction, mesh top, half cushion and arch support
- Merino Wool for better temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Available in two versions: Low cut & Crew length (one size fits all)
- Made proudly here in Toronto, Canada!