J.B. Field's "Adventure Travel" Quick-Dry Liner Sock (2 Pairs)
These travel liner socks are a lightweight fast drying socks designed to keep your feet dry, warm and blister free. Two pairs are all you need to travel the world!! Wash them in a sink in the evening, wring in a towel, and they`ll be dry for morning. Also ideal for outdoor activities such as hockey, skiing, camping, hiking, backpacking and can be used as a liner under a heavier sock for colder activities.
Polypropylene is a non-woven textile that cannot absorb any moisture so instead it moves moisture through the fabric from the inside layer of the sock to the outside where it evaporates.
- Content: 98% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Dries In Less Than 8 Hours!
- Quick Dry Socks
- Polypropylene- Provides the most effective insulation, highly breathable, and is an optimal temperature regulator
- Ultra-Light Specific Weight- Non bulk construction promotes a better fit, invisible toe seams for added comfort, and provides protection against blisters by reducing friction
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!