J.B. Field's Alpine "Ski & Snow II" Merino/Coolmax Ski Sock
This ski sock's unique composition of Merino Wool and Coolmax wicks away moisture, helping to prevent blisters while keeping feet warm and dry. The knee-high length, extra padding on the shins, and ankle flex zone all make it ideal for skiing and snowboarding.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Medium (Men's 4–8 Shoe / Women's 5–9 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Content: 38% Coolmax, 26% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 10% Acrylic, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Double Cuff, Full Cushion & Shin Guard for superior comfort and protection
- Coolmax wicks away moisture, can be worn year-round
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!