J.B. Field's Casual Cashmere/Merino Blend Non-Elastic Sock
These are—without a doubt—the best quality socks money can buy! These socks are comfortable, luxurious, and amazingly soft in their content. We've combined the familiar feel of cashmere with our staple merino wool to bring you an affordable sock without compromising quality.
Cashmere socks are made from wool from a Kashmir goat. Cashmere wool is typically softer, lighter and more insulating than sheeps wool. It has a texture that feels like silk.
The difference between this diabetic sock and the ribbed dress cashmere is that these do not have any ribbing along the calf and are slightly heavier in weight. It is suitable for everyday use as its non-binding top won't restrict leg circulation.
Please note: Due to the high percentage of cashmere, we recommend hand washing and hanging to dry.
Medium (Men's 4-8 / Women's 5-9 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9-13 Shoe)
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 30% Cashmere, 12% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Non-Binding: the loose fitting top won’t restrict circulation in the leg
- Amazing comfort: Cashmere gets softer with use
- light weight cushioning provides warmth without bulk
- Seamless toe for added comfort
- Can be dressed up or down
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!