J.B. Field's Hiking "Backpacker" Lightweight Merino Wool Sock
Made with 70% merino wool, the Backpacker from J.B. Field's was created for rugged outdoor activities in spring, summer, and fall. This boot sock will keep your feet protected, warm, and dry. The high wool content will also prevent the growth of odour-causing bacteria!
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino Wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Shop our factory 2nds and get 40% OFF!
Medium (Men's 5-9 Shoe / Women's 6-10 Shoe)
Large (Men's 9-13 Shoe / Women's 10 -14 Shoe)
Please note the sticker on the packaging will say one size smaller,
but the true size is what is written here.
- Content: 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Double cuff, arch and ankle support ensure a comfortable fit
- Light cushion: warmth without bulk
- Impact support zones: strategically reinforced zones for added durability
- Proudly made in Toronto, Canada!