J.B. Field's Hiking "Hiker GX" Neutral 74% Merino Wool Low-Cut Sock
Backpacking, hiking, camping—you name the activity! This is an all-season, multi-purpose merino hiking sock meant for outdoor activities. Exceptional value is coupled with unique features in this sock. Arch support, half-cushion padding, and impact support zones ensure these hiking socks will outlast the competition. They may even become your favourite—they're definitely ours!
In fact, we are so confident you will like them that we extend to you our No Risk Guarantee for J.B. Field's products.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino Wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Content: 74% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Arch support, double cuff and calf ribbing for a superior fit
- Merino Wool for exceptional softness, warmth and moisture wicking
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!