J.B. Field's Icelandic "50 Below Gumboot" Wool Thermal Sock
These are the warmest extreme-cold socks ever made with protection up to -50ºC. They are great for winter activities like hunting, fishing, snow mobiling and arctic exploring. With 85% wool they will stay very dry and therefore keep your feet warm and blister free. We recommend pairing these preshrunk wool socks with a liner sock for additional softness and moisture wicking.
Pre-shrunk Wool: We use only the finest quality of easy-care wool in our socks because it is such a versatile fibre. It is breathable and moisture-wicking, and helps regulate body temperature by keeping feet dry, preventing blisters, and controlling odour.
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Content: 85% Pre-Shrunk Wool, 15% Nylon
- Suitable for weather as low as -50ºC!
- Full Cushion: Full Terry Cushion adds comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Over-the-calf length with turn down gumboot cuff
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!