J.B. Field's Icelandic 'Thermal Hiker II' Merino Wool Boot Sock - Medium
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Thermal Hiker II is our thinnest thermal sock but don't let that fool you - these socks are still fully padded with the heavy merino wool blend we use for the rest of our freezing weather collection. Designed to keep your feet warm in temperatures as cold as -25°C, the Thermal Hiker II is a great pair to bring on your next big winter adventure.
Medium (Men's 4–8 Shoe / Women's 5–9 Shoe)
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 4% Elastic, 2% Lycra
- Merino Wool for exceptional softness, moisture wicking and temperature regulation
- Merino wool has a natural crimp in the fibre. This crimp traps body heat in air pockets around your body, keeping you warmer for longer.
- Full Cushion: Full thermal padding, perfect for colder climate
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!