Vagden Merino Wool Knee High Graduated Compression Socks (12-16mmHg) -- 2 PAIRS
6W92-02 / 2BN
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
These are moderate knee high compression socks made with merino wool with graduated compression, designed to increase blood circulation and prevent swelling. They are ideal for people who are on their feet all day (nurses, postal workers, police), travelers, or even those who are sedentary (office workers). Perfect for the cost conscious consumer who still wants relief from tired aching feet!
Medium (Women's 5-9 Shoe / Men's 4-8 Shoe)
- Content: 60% Merino wool , 20% Nylon, 16% Elastic, 4% Lycra-Spandex
- Merino Wool for exceptional softness, moisture wicking and temperature regulation
- Knee high sock length
- Compression socks are known to reduce swelling and fatigue by increasing circulation
- Made for dress or travel use (Knee length)
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!